Random stories from a Kingston girl

Friday, October 06, 2006

It's my birthday...

... so a very bad for me coffee was in order at lunchtime. Decided to save the alcohol until this evening but in the meanwhile, this drink on the right hit the spot!

I got one of those forwards today about your personality based on the month of your birth. Apparently, someone born in october...

Loves to chat (I think most people who know me would agree with that!)
Loves those who love them (Of course!)
Loves to takes things at the center (Not sure what that means)
Has inner and physical beauty (Glad that's been recognised!)
Lies but doesn't pretend (Hmm, white lies or proper lies?)
Gets angry often (Not really)
Treats friends importantly (Definitely)
Brave and fearless (Er, no, I'm a scaredy cat)
Always making friends (yup)
Easily hurt but recovers easily (Yes, I tend to get upset and then get over it quick)
Daydreamer (Sorry, didn't read that, my head was in the clouds)
Opinionated (Of course as I am always right!)
Does not care to control emotions (Hmm, not quite - I care to, I'm just not good at it)
Unpredictable (Nah)
Extremely smart (I wish!)
but definitely the hottest AND sexiest of them all! (Well, I'd agree with this one... but every month ended with it!!)

12 Comments:

  • At 4:21 pm, Blogger Melody said…

    Bein' an -- here's me makin' up a word: -- Octoberian mi-self, some o' those sound like me. Especially, am a bit sensitive. If "taking things at the center" means strikin' a balance in every situation, then mayB that's also me.

     
  • At 5:49 pm, Blogger damanimichael said…

    Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! (Singing it ol-time Jamaican style) Bless up

     
  • At 6:52 pm, Blogger Dr. D. said…

    I like the 'taking things at centre' one! Leaves nuff to the imagination! ;-)

    Never mind me...typical man, and its TGIF time.

    Hope you have some alcohol on board by now. I jus done dinner wid a glass o wine...on to more potent stuff. Happy Birthday again.

     
  • At 9:38 pm, Blogger Yamfoot said…

    oh, so a few October born people on here.

    I wonder if because I am on the cusp, I exhibit some of the Libran and Scorpian tendencies?

    Anyway, what I most often identify with as a Libran,when I read the profile is

    harmonious
    a procrastinator
    likes minimalistic spaces
    affable
    flirty

     
  • At 10:04 pm, Blogger Island Spice said…

    *Hoppy Birt-day (x3) to yuh dear KG, hoppy birt - DAY!!* Miss Lou stylee..

    All day while travelling I been reminding myself not to forget. And see? I remembered before the day was out.

    mmmm.. iced coffee at the coffee mill.. yummmm... drink some V/X for me ..

     
  • At 8:08 am, Blogger Mad Bull said…

    Happy belated birthday, KG! Hope you had a great day!

     
  • At 2:29 pm, Blogger Irie Latino said…

    Happy Belated Birthday, Kingston Girl:)

     
  • At 6:43 pm, Blogger Kingston Girl said…

    Thanks for the good wishes everyone!! And yes, I had a good day

    Trust Dr D to lower the tone...! Glad to see other had no idea what was meant by taking it in the middle

    October people are flirty Yamfoot?? Hmm, think that might apply to me!!

    And Spice - well done for remembering!!! You are definitely a good addition to the bloggers group

     
  • At 11:33 pm, Anonymous owen said…

    Happy Birthday! G

     
  • At 2:49 pm, Anonymous cooldestiny said…

    That glass of coffee looked good. Glad you had a great day.

     
  • At 12:17 pm, Blogger Guyana-Gyal said…

    It's never too late, I hope, to wish someone the very best of everything. Celebrate another year of living. I hope some of your wishes come through, KG.

     
  • At 8:11 pm, Blogger Island Man said…

    CARIBLINKZ.COM is your one stop shop to everything Caribbean. We have finally found away to bring all of the great and exciting features of the Caribbean to your computer screen. With CARIBLINKZ.com you'll find everything from Politics and Government organizations to Restaurants and Culture and so much more.

    Planning a trip or just curious here is your way to become a tourist in the comfort of your own home or to just refresh and update your current knowledge. CARIBLINKZ.com provides you with exclusively Caribbean content that ensures to keep you informed. So add CARIBLINKZ.com to your favourites because when you have something that you need to find in the Caribbean you'll already have the ONLY link that you'll ever need. Search-Find-Connect.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home